For Kaiya

"Oh wow...It's a girl!" your Father said to me with smile. Both of our eyes were filled with tears. I felt peace and joy and beauty all at once as I held your tiny body in my arms.
"What is her name?" the nurses asked.
"Kaiya..her name is Kaiya."

Kaiya,
From the moment you came into our world, your Father and I knew our lives would change forever. We had no idea it could be this amazing. There are no words to describe the love in my heart. When I look at you I feel like everything is brand new, like the start of a new day. I am wide awake, filled with life. I smile through tears as I type each sentance, so grateful for my sweet, sweet baby. I am now reminded of the potential each day brings; all of the good things life has to offer. Every morning now is a 'good morning' waking up and singing to you. You are pure JOY.

Good morning, Kaiya. Good morning, life.

How big is Kaiya? Soooooo BIG!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hair!

I remember being in labor and hearing the doctor say that the baby had a ton of hair.  "YAY!" I thought to myself! :) That was a really exciting moment for me, because while I was pregnant I always imagined what the baby would look like and hoped baby would have hair.  I was a lucky Mommy!  


 
Get a load of that head of hair!!! 



 
Hopefully she'll end up with a ton of hair just like her older brother!!
And it gets more and more red each day!




Here's a few pics of Mommy brushing Kaiya's hair.  So sweet. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment